A2ZCARE Barbell Pad Squat Pad – Foam Sponge Pad for Squats, Weightlifting, Lunges and Hip Thrusts – Fit Olympic and Standard Bar with Tighten Belts for Secure and Non-slip
$13.65 – $13.85
- Protect neck and shoulders from pain and discomfort; distribute weight on shoulders and reduce pressure; help focus on practicing techniques in squat, lunges, hip thrusts, …
- High-quality density foam, perfect anti-slip, and grip with concavity in the center
- Modern black and cool blue; fit Olympic bars from 1 -1.25 inches
- Included with 2 tighten belts to keep the pad stay firmly
- 30-day FREE refund and 3-YEAR limited warranty
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
A2ZCare Advanced Squat Bar Pad Fits Olympic Weight Lifting Bar with 2 tighten belts for Secure & Non-slip – Comfortable Thick Foam Barbell Pad for Squats, Lunges & Hip Thrusts – Protect Neck & Shoulder
A2ZCare Bar Pad is used to cover the barbell bar when practicing the heavy exercises such as squats, lunges, hip thrusts,…
- Protect neck and shoulders from being the pain, sore as well as become stiff and bruised.
- Distribute weight and reduce pressure on shoulders and back.
- Help focus on practicing techniques to get more effective results after working out.
- Safer with this new advanced model and more fashionable with the color.
Material & Design:
Made of high-density sponge with a non-slip surface. Nice design with the concavity in the center to easily insert the bar and evenly distribute the pressure. 2 tighten belts at both ends for securing the bar pad to stay firmly on the barbell and ensure the perfect safety for practitioners.
Diameter: 3.4 inches
Length: 17 inches
Color: Black – Blue – Red
Fit all standard Olympic barbell bar from 1-1.25 inches
30-day FREE refund and 3-YEAR limited warranty.
Black, Blue, Red
Every exercise program is accompanied by its inherent risk. We offer products which are expectedly appropriate for experienced adults over 18 years of age. Before use, please elaborately learn how to use the product and to perform some specific exercises or to consult your physician for accurate guidance. The supplier is not responsible for any request for injury compensation or direct/indirect issues arising from using the product.