A2ZCare Slam Ball – Medicine Ball or Weight Ball – Black
- HIGHLY CONSTRUCTED: Made of high-density PVC outside and structured, our slam ball is designed to survive from the toughest exercise which highly impacts with the ground. With the grooved resilient soft shell, slam balls won’t crack through heavily slam or throw. Sand filled inside makes medicine ball slam condensed and squishy with proper weights
- EASY TO GRIP: Look cool with textured surface provide a decent amount of grip between ball and palms, help hold tightly without slip even with sweaty palms
- RELEASE YOUR STRENGTH: Slam balls are perfect for exercises of core muscles, arms’ strength in coordination with upper back, knees, abdominals, and shoulders. Help increase the total balance even with high-speed workouts. And help to produce more power, increase heart rate and burn more calories; improve posture and movements. Weighted ball is specially designed for athletic training, basketball, wrestling practice, with different workouts such as overhead throws, twists, wood chops and more
- MULTIPLE WEIGHTS FOR MULTIPLE CHALLENGES: Available in 8, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 lbs, the 25 and 30-lb slam balls are 11-inch diameters while others are 9-inch diameters
- COVERED BY WARRANTY: 30-day free return and 1 year limited warranty
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
MEDICINE BALL SLAM
Slam ball, also known as a medicine ball, is a weighted ball that can be used in many many exercises to promote health, improve fitness, strength as well as help rehabilitate from injuries. Date back to almost 3000 years ago, the earliest documented use of medicine ball is when Persian wrestlers trained with bladders that were filled with sand. Then, in the time of ancient Greece, famous physician Hippocrates stuffed animal skins with sand to create medicine balls. As part of his injury rehabilitation therapy, his patients were ordered to throw the balls back and forth. This marked the origin of modern medicine balls which are now divided into many types. One of those is Slam Ball or Medicine Ball Slam. Slam balls can be used for standard weight-lifting exercises in place of free weights and for dynamic workouts which involve an increased cardiovascular aspect.
A2ZCare Slam Ball
Benefits of training with Slam Ball
Medicine ball slam has an abundance of health and fitness benefits, especially helps develop your muscle power by completely exhausting your muscles’ ability and is perfect for:
Most Popular Exercises
Slam balls are designed for athletic training, basketball, wrestling practice, with different workouts such as:
More and more. Besides, those single exercises can be mixed together to get more effects as Squat to Overhead throws/slams.
8lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs, 30lbs
Every exercise program is accompanied by its inherent risk. We offer products which are expectedly appropriate for experienced adults over 18 years of age. Before use, please elaborately learn how to use the product and to perform some specific exercises or to consult your physician for accurate guidance. Supplier is not responsible for any request of injury compensation or direct/indirect issues arising from using the product.